If you purchase an OV (including OV Pro) or EV (including EV Pro) SSL certificate (see Purchasing Process for details), you need to submit materials as required.
After CA approves the materials, the certificate will be issued. You can download and install the paid certificate.
The information required varies by certificate type. A multi-domain certificate is taken as an example here.
Select one of the following CSR generation methods as needed.
The main parameters are described as follows:
Some certificate brands support binding IP addresses. For details, see SSL Certificates Supporting IP Address Binding.
This parameter is not available for single-domain certificates.
If you need to deploy Tencent Cloud services such as CLB or CDN, don′t set the private key password.
Paste the CSR information into the text box (to detect domain information), enter organization information (or select Existing Organization), administrator information (or select Existing administrator), and contact information (or select Same with the administrator).
Click Next to go to Step 2.
- If you use the organization and administrator information in My Profile that has been reviewed, the confirmation letter can be omitted.
- For GlobalSign certificates, the confirmation letter is always required.
- For GlobalSign EV certificates, the CA will email you the documents required for review in 2–3 business days after you submit the information, and you do not need to upload them to the console.
Click Download the confirmation letter template and enter information required in the confirmation letter.
Fill out, attach your organization's official seal on and scan the confirmation letter.
Click Upload and Next.
- The confirmation letter can be a JPG, PNG, or PDF file of up to 1.4 MB.
- During the manual review of the confirmation letter, you can re-upload it to modify the information.
In the Confirmation letter uploaded successfully pop-up window, click OK. Then, you can wait for the CA to confirm and review your information.
After you upload the confirmation letter, the CA will contact you via your email and phone calls for identity verification.
It takes 3−5 business days to review OV certificates, and 5−7 business days to review EV certificates.
After the review is completed, the CA will issue your certificate. You can download and install it.