You can go to the Conversion Funnel page to view and analyze the push conversion data of an application in different dimensions. We strongly recommend that you visit the conversion funnel page on a daily basis so that you can identify push conversion opportunities and stuck points in time and constantly optimize the push strategy to maximize the benefits of push.
- Planned Sends: the number of non-unique devices available for the push tasks on the day
- Actual Sends: the number of non-unique devices to which messages were pushed on the day
- Total Reaches: the number of non-unique messages pushed on the day with Tencent Push Notification Service or vendor channel arrival receipt
- Total Clicks: the number of non-unique clicks on pushed messages
- Send Rate (PV): Actual sends/Planned sends x 100%
- Reach Rate (PV): Total reaches/Actual sends x 100%
- Click Rate (PV): Total clicks/Total reaches x 100%
- Planned Target Users: the number of unique devices available for the push tasks on the day
- Actual Target Users: the number of unique devices to which messages were pushed on the day
- Unique Reaches: the number of unique devices that the pushed messages reached on the day
- Unique Clicks: the number of unique devices on which messages were clicked on the day
- Send Rate (UV): Actual target users/Planned target users x 100%
- Reach Rate (UV): Unique reaches/Actual target users x 100%
- Click Rate (UV): Unique clicks/Unique reaches x 100%
- Before scheduled delivery, filter out invalid devices or devices with the notification bar disabled.
- Before actual delivery, filter out notifications that cannot be delivered via vendor channels, devices where the app is offline, and other conditions that do not support the delivery.
Conversion Overview Yesterday
You can quickly view yesterday's overall conversion effect in the Conversion Overview Yesterday module and view the day-over-day fluctuations of metrics in the day-over-day comparison module.
- You can view conversion data by a specified time range, which can be the last 90 days at maximum.
If you select a single day (for example, Today, Yesterday, or 2021-06-06 to 2021-06-06), the data granularity for the statistics area at the bottom is hour. Otherwise, the data granularity is day.
- You can choose to view conversion data by Count (PV) or Users (UV). For Count (PV), data is not deduplicated. For Users (UV), data is deduplicated in the device dimension.
For example, if 10 messages were sent to the same device one day, and all the messages successfully reached the device and were clicked, the Total Clicks is 10 in the Count (PV) dimension and is 1 in the Users (UV) dimension. The same principle applies to other metrics.
- You can view conversion data by push plan. We strongly recommend that you divide your business into different push plans by scenario and analyze conversion rates by scenario.
For example, if custom A's application has three push plans Operational activities, User engagement, and Gifts for new users, customer A can view the conversion effect of each or all of these push plans, facilitating constant growth strategy optimization.
- You can view conversion data by push channel.
- You can view conversion data by message type. If you use Tencent Push Notification Service to send notification bar messages, silent messages, and in-app messages, you can view the conversion effect of each or all of these message types.
In the data analysis area, you can view data trends and details, and download data. The statistics displayed in this area change dynamically with the filters you specify.
In the Trend area, you can view push conversion trends in the time dimension.
- Click the Details tab to view the detailed data displayed according to specified filters.
- Click Download Data to export data tables to CSV files to analyze the data conversion effect in more detail.
If the statistical period spans days, data is classified according to the time when the data is reported. For example, if a message was delivered and reached device A on March 1, but it was clicked on March 2, the corresponding Planned Sends, Actual Sends, and Total Reaches will be calculated for March 1, but the corresponding Total Clicks will be calculated for March 2.
Was this page helpful?