Cluster overview displays a summary of cluster operation status, where you can view the cluster operation status, core service metrics, core node metrics, and top 10 nodes.
- Log in to the EMR console and click the ID/Name of the target cluster in the cluster list to enter the cluster details page.
- On the cluster details page, select Cluster Monitor > Cluster Overview to view the overall status of the current cluster. The Cluster Overview page provides four monitoring views in the cluster dimension, namely, overall status of cluster, key cluster metrics, cluster deployment status, and top 10 nodes.
- Overall cluster conditions: This view displays the current cluster status, node quantity, metadatabase online status, component health status, and events in the cluster within one hour.
- Key cluster metrics: This view displays the total utilization of HDFS, YARN, CPU, memory, and disk as well as total network traffic of the current cluster. You can click View Trend in the top-right corner of each metric and select a target time period to view the corresponding usage trend.
- Cluster deployment status: This view displays abnormal, missing, and invalid processes deployed on nodes and the number of nodes in the current cluster, so that you can correct the configuration accordingly.
- Top 10 nodes: This view displays the trend of node loads in the current cluster under core metrics. You can select multiple nodes to compare their load trends under the same metric.