The records of automatic scaling actions can be viewed in Scaling History.
- Supports filtering the scaling records by time and searching by policy name.
- Supports sorting by Execution Time, Policy Name, Scaling Type, and Execution Status. You can click Details in the Operation column to view detailed information.
- There are four execution statuses of automatic scaling:
- Executing: The automatic scaling is being executed.
- Successful: All nodes are added to or removed from the cluster.
- Partially successful: Some nodes are successfully added or removed from the cluster, while others fail due to disk quota management or CVM inventory.
- Failed: No node is added to or removed from the cluster.
- Number of Scaling Nodes displays the details of the execution result. If the execution fails, it will display the cause of the failure as well as the solution.
- Scaling Specification displays the instance specification and the number of added or removed nodes after the rule is triggered.