The HBase RIT fixing feature is suitable for fixing regions in the
CLOSING status when an HBase 2.2.0 or later cluster encounters prolonged Region-In-Transition (RIT) issues.
- Log in to the EMR console and click a cluster ID/name in the Cluster list to enter the cluster details page.
- On the cluster details page, click Cluster Service and select Operation > RIT fixing in the top-right corner of the HBase component panel to view and fix regions in the RIT status.
- In the list, click Fix in the Operation column, or select the target regions and click Batch fix, and confirm the information in the RIT fixing pop-up window.
- After confirming that everything is incorrect, click Confirm.
- You can view the progress and result of RIT fixing in the Task Center.