This document describes how to view the information of a container-based EMR cluster in the console.
Viewing the cluster information
- After successfully creating a cluster, log in to the container-based EMR console, click the ID/Name of the target cluster on the Cluster list page, or select Details in the Operation column in the Cluster list.
- Cluster Info records the detailed information of the EMR cluster. You can view the basic information, role information, and configuration file of the cluster on the Cluster Info page.
- The basic information section displays the basic information of the cluster, such as the Region Info, Namespace, Component Version, Container/Cluster Type, Container Network, COS, Bucket Name, Custom Service Role, Resource Usage, and WebUI URL.
- The role information section displays the process information of the Spark cluster.
- The configuration file section displays the configuration file information of the cluster.
- If you need refined authorization, you can set a custom service role for accessing Tencent Cloud resources during the execution of big data jobs. You should select Tencent Cloud Product Service as the service role type and Elastic MapReduce as the service supporting the role.
Terminating a cluster
When you no longer need a container-based EMR cluster, you can log in to the container-based EMR console and select Terminate in the Operation column in the Cluster list. Then, in the Terminate Cluster pop-up window, confirm the information of the cluster to be terminated and click Terminate.
Deleting a cluster
When a container-based EMR cluster fails to be created, you can log in to the container-based EMR console and select Delete in the Operation column in the Cluster list. Then, in the Delete Cluster pop-up window, confirm the information of the cluster to be deleted and click Confirm.