Monthly Subscription VPN Gateway
- Expiration alert
Seven days before the monthly subscription cloud resources expire, your Tencent Cloud account creator, global resource collaborators, and financial collaborators will receive an expiration alert via the console Message Center.
- Arrears alert
From the day when your monthly subscription VPN gateway instance expires, your Tencent Cloud account creator and all collaborators will receive an alert message of isolation due to arrears via the console Message Center every day.
- Repossession mechanism
Seven days before the VPN gateway resource expires, you will receive a renewal reminder.
- If your account balance is sufficient and auto-renewal is enabled, the device will be automatically renewed on the expiry date of the VPN gateway.
- If your VPN gateway is not renewed before or on the expiry date, it will be isolated at the time of expiry. An isolated VPN gateway performs limited operations, while the VPN tunnel is still available. Please renew the isolated VPN gateway.
- If your VPN gateway is not renewed within 7 (inclusive) days after it expires, the VPN gateway instance will be deleted on the eighth day at 00:00:00, and all data (including the data of the associated tunnel) will be cleared and cannot be recovered.
The monthly subscription mode is currently in beta test. Refer to the bill for actual costs. To use this mode, please contact sales.
Pay-As-You-Go VPN Gateway
- Arrears alert
For pay-as-you-go resources, fees are deducted on the hour. When your account balance becomes negative, your Tencent Cloud account creator, global resource collaborators, and financial collaborators will be notified via email and SMS.
- Arrears policy
- You can continue to use your VPN gateway for 2 hours from the moment your account balance becomes negative. We will continue to bill you for this period. Two hours later, the VPN gateway will be isolated.
- Within 24 hours after the isolation, if your account is topped up to a positive balance, the billing continues, and you can normally use the VPN gateway.
- Twenty four hours later, if your account balance remains negative, the VPN gateway will be deleted. All data (including the data of associated VPN tunnels) will be cleared and cannot be recovered.
- For pay-as-you-go resources no longer used, terminate them as soon as possible to avoid fee deduction.
- After an instance is terminated or repossessed, its data will be cleared and cannot be recovered.
- Because your actual resource consumption changes constantly, the timing of a balance alert may deviate.