The IM console provides you with data statistics and analysis features. You can log in to the IM console, click the target app card, and select Statistics in the left sidebar to view app data such as the user base, message activity, group size, and real-time monitoring data.
Normally, data is updated at 10:00 a.m. every day. If the data is 0 or not updated, check whether the SDKAppID produced relevant data (for example, whether there are new registered users) in the specified period. If data was produced but not updated, wait a while for it to be updated.
** page, select the Message Activity tab.
2. In the overview area, you can view the following data:
** page, select the Group Size tab.
2. In the overview area, you can view Current Month's Peak Groups, which is the peak group count in the current month as of yesterday under the SDKAppID. This is 0 on the first day of every month.
3. Select 7 days, 14 days, or 30 days, or specify a period.
4. In the data trend area, select data items to view the New, Total, or Active group count charts for the selected period.
5. In the data details area, you can view data of each day for the selected period, including new groups, new groups (day-over-day), active groups, active groups (day-over-day), peak group count, and peak group count (day-over-day). You can also export these data by clicking Export as CSV.
The real-time monitoring feature is currently in the beta test phase. We are iterating and updating the feature. If you have any comments or suggestions, contact us through our QQ group (468195767) or submit a ticket.
** > Real-Time.
2. In the overview area, you can view One-to-One Messages Today, Group Messages Today, and Web/Mini Program Messages.
3. In the monitoring data details area, the time axis displays 24-hour data by calendar day by default. When you hover the cursor over the data chart area, you can scroll the scroll bar to magnify the time axis to view details, drag the time axis leftwards or rightwards to view data at different time points, and click the legend below the time axis to hide or display values in the chart.
Currently, only login data reported by iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices with SDK version 4.8.10 or later can be displayed. We recommend that you use the latest SDK.
Currently, only message data reported by iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices with SDK version 4.8.10 or later can be displayed. We recommend that you use the latest SDK. Web clients and Mini Program do not support message count statistics by chat type.