This document describes how to roll back a deployed application to its previous version.
You have created and deployed an application.
- Log in to the TEM console and click Application Management in the left sidebar to go to the application list page.
- Select the target application and click the application ID to go to the application details page.
- On the application details page, click Rollback.
- In the pop-up rollback window, select a historical version to be rolled back to in the Historical version area.
- Up to 10 historical versions can be retained.
- Deployment Result: Deployed successfully or Failed to deploy.
- Application Details: displays the configuration information of the application deployment.
- Download: If the historical version was uploaded using a JAR or WAR package, you can download the corresponding package in the list.
- Click Rollback to redirect to the Instance List page. The system will roll back the application to the specified historical version in a rolling deployment mode.