This document describes how to delete a private domain.
- Log in to the Private DNS console and click Private Domain List on the left sidebar to enter the private domain list.
- In the Private Domain List, select the private domain to be deleted and click More > Delete as shown below:
- In the pop-up window, click Delete as shown below:
- Note that deleting a private domain will also delete all its DNS records.
- When you delete a private domain that is associated with a VPC, you need to disassociate it from the VPC first before you can delete it.