This document describes how to add a TXT record to identify and describe a domain name.
You have created the corresponding private domain.
- Log in to the Private DNS console and click Private Domain List on the left sidebar to enter the private domain list.
- In the Private Domain List, click the name of the private domain for which you need to create a TXT record or DNS as shown below:
- On the DNS Records tab, click Add Record and enter the following record value information as shown below:
You can add up to 20 round-robin DNS records of the same record type for the same host.
- Host: enter a subdomain. For example, when adding a TXT record for
www.dnspod.cn, you can simply select www in the Host field. If you want to add a TXT record for
dnspod.cn, select @ in the Host field.
- Record Type: select TXT.
- Record Value: there is no fixed format.
- MX Priority: leave it empty.
- TTL: it is the cache time and 300s by default. The smaller the value, the faster the change to the record will take effect. You can enter an integer between 1 and 86400.
- Click Save.
If anything goes wrong during this process, please contact us.