This document describes how to add a sub-account (with a collaborator as an example) under the root account.
- Log in to the Tencent Cloud console as the root account and select Cloud Products > Cloud Access Management to enter the CAM console.
- Select Users > User List on the left sidebar and click Create User.
- On the user type selection page that pops up, select Collaborator or Sub-user.
- Enter relevant information such as username, login account, mobile and email as required on the collaborator creation page and click Next.
- Select a user group for the new collaborator. If there is no existing user group, click Create User Group.
- Select Select policies from the policy list, search for "IoT" in the list, select the IoT-related policies as shown below, and click Done.
After the collaborator is created, you can view the collaborator information in the user list.
Click the collaborator username to enter the user information management page and create an API key for the collaborator. This key is used by the collaborator to access the root account's IoT resources through RESTful APIs.