This document describes how to establish or cancel a binding between an exchange and a queue in the TDMQ console.
- Log in to the TDMQ console, select the region, and click the ID of the target cluster to enter the cluster's basic information page.
- Click the Binding tab at the top, select a vhost, and click Create to enter the Create Binding page.
- On the Create Binding page, select the source exchange, binding target type, and binding target.
- Click Submit.
After a binding is deleted, it will no longer provide services and cannot be recovered.
- In the binding list, click Unbind in the Operation column of the target binding.
- In the pop-up window, click Delete.