You can view the content or parameters of a message by using the message query feature in the TDMQ for RabbitMQ console. This feature allows you to view message details after querying the production records of a batch of messages over a specific time period or the production record of a specific message by its ID.
- You can query messages in the last 3 days.
- You can query up to 65,536 messages at a time.
You have deployed the producer and consumer services as instructed in the SDK documentation, and they produced and consumed messages in the last 3 days.
- Log in to the TDMQ for RabbitMQ console and click Message Query on the left sidebar.
- On the Message Query page, select the region first, and then the time range, vhost, and queue for query. You can also enter a message ID for exact match query.
- Click Query, and the list below will display paginated results.
- Click View Details in the Operation column of the target message to view its basic information, content (message body), and parameters.