You can manage the TMP recording rules in the TMP console to avoid the hassle of having to modify the configuration file in native Prometheus.
- Log in to the TMP console.
- Create a TMP instance as instructed in Creating Instance.
- Enter the TMP instance management page through the instance list.
- Manage recording rules as instructed in Overview.
- In the menu on the left of the instance management page, click Recording Rule > Create to enter the rule creation page, adjust the rule expression and the name of the new metric to be recorded according to your actual needs as shown below. For specific terms, please see Overview.
- Click OK.
In the rule list, you can temporarily disable rules or enable rules that are not enabled. Once disabled, a rule will stop working, and the collection of related recording metrics will also stop.
- You can delete rules that are no longer used.
- Select the rule to be deleted in the list and confirm in the pop-up window. Once deleted, a rule will stop working.