Cloud Monitor (CM) provides a highly available managed Grafana service to reduce the costs of Grafana setup and OPS, which includes installation, upgrade, plugin installation, dashboard installation, and data source configuration features.
Step 1. Create Grafana
- Log in to the TCMG console.
- Click Create and configure the items as prompted. For detailed directions, see Creating Grafana Instance.
- After completing the configuration, click Buy Now.
Step 2. Configure Grafana
- In the TCMG service list, find the target instance and click Manage in the Operation column.
- On the Grafana management page, click Settings.
- Click Edit in the top-left corner of the Settings page and modify the configuration file as prompted.
- After completing the modification, click OK.
Step 3. Log in to Grafana to view the monitoring data
- In the TCMG service list, select the target instance and click the icon on the right of its instance ID.
- In Grafana, enter your Grafana login account and password to access the operation section of the visual dashboard.
- Click to enter the monitoring dashboard list page.
- On the monitoring dashboard list page, click the name of the target monitoring chart to view the monitoring data.
For more information on how to use Grafana, see Grafana documentation.