This document describes how to use the offline log feature.
You have connected your application.
- Enable offline log when initializing the SDK.
The offline log feature stores the user data in `localstorage` and therefore may slightly compromise the user business performance. You can enable it based on your actual conditions.
offlineLog: true, })
- Log in to the RUM console.
- On the left sidebar, click Offline Log to enter the offline log page.
- You need to listen on the user, so that when the user enters the page next time, the locally stored offline logs will be reported to the server in batches.
- After getting the user's reported data, you can search for relevant logs.
You can select the fields to be displayed in the offline log list.
- You can filter logs by project, log type, and time.
- You can filter logs by UIN,
aid, keyword, and blocked keyword.
- You can set offline listening, so that the system will automatically pull the offline logs under the specified
aid after offline log is configured.
Long log collapsing: if collapsing is disabled, all information of a log will be displayed on one line. After it is enabled, up to 8 lines of information of a long log will be displayed.