This document describes how to restore deleted repositories.
- Log in to the CODING Console and click the team domain name to go to CODING.
- Click in the upper-right corner to open the project list page and click a project icon to open the corresponding project.
- In the menu on the left, select Code Repositories.
- If Code Repositories is not shown on the left, the project admin needs to go to Project Settings > Projects and Members > Functions to enable the relevant function.
Project admins can restore deleted repositories from the recycle bin within 30 days.
- On the Code Repositories page, hover over the More Actions button in the top-right corner and click Recycle Bin.
- In the recycle bin, select the repository to restore and click Restore to restore the repository.