You may need to pass site verification to prove your ownership of a site in the following cases:
- You discover that a site has already been added by another account when adding it.
- You select the CNAME connection method when adding a site.
- You switch the NS connection method of a site to CNAME connection in the DNS service menu.
EdgeOne uses a TXT record to verify your domain ownership. The steps are as follows:
- Log in at your DNS service provider.
- Add a TXT record and the specified host record and record value as required.
- Wait for the system to automatically complete the verification. If the record does not take effect after a long time, you can click Refresh to trigger system verification.
- After the record takes effect, click Complete Verification to complete site verification.