This document describes how to check the TAT command status inside an instance and in the Lighthouse console. For more details about the command execution status, see Command execution status.
Method One: Check inside the instance
- Log in to the instance.
- Run the command below to obtain the agent running logs.
Check the command status by referring to Command Execution Status.
Method Two: Check in the console
- Log in to the Lighthouse console.
- Locate the target instance and open the details page.
- In the Run commands tab, locate the target command and click View details.
- In the Execution result window, check the command status by referring to Command Execution Status.