This document describes operations performed by admins after logging in to the BH console, mainly including:
- 1Add a managed asset
- 2Add an Ops user
- 3Grant the Ops user the permission to access the asset
- 4Inform the Ops user of the Ops login address
- 5Audit the Ops user's asset access behaviors
You have purchased BH.
Step 1. Add a managed asset
- Log in to the BH console and select Asset management > Server assets on the left sidebar.
- On the Server assets page, click Sync.
- In the pop-up window, click OK.
- Synced regions: Hong Kong (China) and Singapore.
- Synced asset type: CVM.
- Before enabling automatic sync, authorize a role as instructed.
- After the sync is completed, select the server on the Server assets page and click Modify BH service to bind the BH service to the server.
- In the Modify BH service window, select the target BH service and click OK.
- Select a server from the server list and click Account.
- In the Account management pop-up window, click Add asset account, enter the asset account name, and click OK.
- In the Account management window, click Settings next to Unmanaged password, enter the password, and click OK.
Step 2. Add an Ops user
Log in to the BH console and select User management > Users on the left sidebar.
On the Users page, click Create user.
In the pop-up window, enter the required fields such as username, name, and mobile number, as well as the optional ones such as email, user group, and validity period, and click OK.
Step 3. Grant the Ops user the permission to access the asset
Log in to the BH console and select Permission management > Access permission configuration on the left sidebar.
On the Access permissions page, click Create access permission.
On the Create access permission page, perform the following operations as instructed:
- 1Set the permission name
- 2Select a user
- 3Select an asset
- 4Select an asset account
- 5Set an access operation
- 6Select a high-risk command template
After performing the above operations, confirm the configuration information and click Confirm and submit for the authorization information to take effect.
Step 4. Inform the Ops user of the Ops login address
- Log in to the BH console and select Overview on the left sidebar.
- On the Overview page, copy the link to the Ops page in the Help section and send it to the authorized Ops user.
Step 5. Audit the Ops user's asset access behaviors
- Log in to the BH console and select Audit management > Session audit on the left sidebar.
- On the Session audit page, audit the operation behaviors performed by the Ops user on the managed asset.