Tencent Cloud provides the classic network and VPC for different scenarios. Various features are offered to help you flexibly manage your networks.
HostNameof the instance.
Before migration, unbind the CVM instance from the CLB instances and secondary ENIs in the private and public networks and release the secondary IP of the primary ENI. Rebind them after migration.
The instance is on the classic network if Network: Classic Network is displayed in the Instance Configuration column.
The instance is in the classic network if "Network: Classic Network" appears in Basic Information.
- Switching from a classic network to a VPC is irreversible. A CVM instance cannot communicate with CVM instances in classic networks after being migrated from a classic network to a VPC.
- Before switching from a classic network to a VPC, you need to create a VPC in the same region and a subnet in the same AZ as the target CVM instance in advance. For detailed directions, see Creating VPC.
- After determining the network attribute of the instance, switch to VPC as required.
Log in to the CVM console.
On the Instances page, migrate the target instance to VPC.
Batch migration is only supported for CVM instances in the same availability zone.
Select the tab of the target instance and click More Actions > Resource Adjustment > Switch VPC in the top-right corner.
In the Switch VPC window that appears, read the notes and then click Next.
Select the destination VPC and the corresponding subnet and then click Next.
Set the private IP and HostName Options of the selected subnet as needed.
Set the main parameters as follows:
- During the migration, the CVM instance or instances need to be restarted. Therefore, do not perform other operations.
- After the migration, please check whether the CVM instance or instances are running normally and can be accessed via a private network and logged in to remotely.