Tencent Cloud imposes certain limits on the quota of the CVM instance purchase quantity for each AZ and billing mode. If the existing CVM instance purchase quantity quota cannot meet your actual needs, you can apply for an increase in the quota as instructed in this document.
- Log in to the CVM console and select Overview on the left sidebar.
- On the Overview page, click Apply for Quota in Regional Resources .
- In the CVM Purchase Quota Application pop-up window, specify the target billing mode, region, quota, instance configuration, and application reason and click OK .
Tencent Cloud will automatically calculate the recommended target quota based on your settings, and your application will be automatically approved if the target quota is within the recommended range; otherwise, you can click Submit Ticket in the pop-up window for manual approval.
- An application for a quota exceeding the recommended range may be rejected. We recommend you apply for a quota within the recommended range.
- After submitting the ticket, you can track your quota application in My Tickets.