CLB supports cloning instance. This feature allows you to easily copy the configuration of existing CLB instances, including instance attributes, listeners, security groups, and logs.
The feature is currently in beta test. To try it out, please submit a ticket.
- Only cloning pay-as-you-go instances is supported.
- Classic CLB instances and CLB with Anti-DDoS Pro are not supported.
- Classic network-based instances are not supported.
- Cloning IPv6 and IPv6 NAT64 instances as well as the instances binding the IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneously is not supported.
- Cloning the instances with QUIC and port listeners is not supported.
- Cloning the instances with the target group and SCF as the real server type is not supported.
- The following settings will not be cloned and require reconfiguration: "Custom Configuration", "Redirection Configuration" and "Allow Traffic by Default in Security Group".
Cloning Instances in Console
- Log in to the CLB Console, and click Instance Management on the left sidebar.
- Select a region in the upper left corner of the "Instance Management" page, find the instance to be cloned in the instance list, and click More > Clone in the Operation column on the right.
- In the "Clone CLB" pop-up window, enter the name of the target instance and click OK.
Cloning Instances via API
For more information, please see CloneLoadBalancer.