- The IP ranges of the VPC and subnet cannot be modified after creation.
- For each subnet, Tencent Cloud reserves its first two IPs and the last one for IP networking. For example, if the subnet CIDR block is
172.16.0.255 are reserved by Tencent Cloud.
- When you add a CVM to a VPC, the instance will be randomly assigned with a private IP from a specified subnet. You can reassign a private IP to it after the instance is created.
- In a VPC, a CVM private IP corresponds to one public IP address.
- Classic network-based CVMs cannot interconnect with cloud resources in the secondary CIDR block.
- A peering connection does not support secondary CIDR blocks.
- Cloud Connect Network, VPN gateway, and standard direct connect gateway support secondary CIDR blocks.
|Number of VPC instances per region per account
|Number of subnets per VPC
|Number of secondary CIDR blocks per VPC
If you want to increase the quota, please submit a ticket to apply.