Before switching the network, you need to create a VPC in the same region as the classic network instance to be migrated and create a subnet in the same AZ as the instance. For more information, see Creating VPCs.
Tencent Cloud provides the two migration solutions below:
You can easily migrate a instance from the classic network to a VPC. See below for details.
|TencentDB for MySQL||Dual-IP access is maintained for a certain period of time. The original classic network IP retention time is as follows:
|TencentDB for MariaDB|
|TDSQL for MySQL|
|TencentDB for Redis|
|TencentDB for MongoDB|
|TencentDB for PostgreSQL||You can configure up to two networks for each instance, both of which can be used for business access. The IPs of different networks can be the same.|
If you want to keep the resource IP addresses unchanged after the network switch, try to create a VPC that covers the classic network IP.
- Create a private DNS service and resolve its domain name. After migrating the resources to a VPC, use Tencent Cloud Private DNS.
- Access using the public IP.
Hybrid access means the services being migrated can access both the classic network and a VPC. Tencent Cloud provides the following hybrid access solutions:
- To use peering connection, submit a ticket.
- To configure Classiclink, see Classiclink.
- For migration of CLB instances, see Example: Migrating a Public Network CLB and Example: Configuring Hybrid Access for a Private Network CLB.