If you need to modify the origin-pull request URL to the URL that matches the origin server, you can use the origin URL rewrite configuration in Tencent Cloud CDN.
This feature is not available for ECDN domain name.
Viewing the configuration
Log in to the CDN Console, select Domain Management on the left sidebar, click Manage on the right of a domain name to enter its configuration page, and switch to the Origin-pull Configuration tab to find the Origin URL Rewrite Configuration section.
You can click Add Rule to add rewrite rules as needed.
- Each domain name can have up to 100 rewrite rules.
- You can adjust the priority for multiple rules. Rules at the bottom of the list have higher priority.
- Current Origin URL: starting with “/”; prefix matching is used by default; supporting full-path matching (e.g., /test/a.jpg) and wildcard () matching (e.g., /test//*.jpg). If you want to specify a file directory, you cannot end the path with “/” (e.g., /test).
- Target Origin Domain: the current domain name is used by default (excluding “http://” and “https://”). You can modify it as needed.
- Target Origin Path: starting with “/” (e.g., /newtest/b.jpg); the wildcard “*” can be captured with “$n” (e.g., if n=1,2,3… then /newtest/$1/$2.jpg). If you want to specify a file directory, you cannot end the path with “/” (e.g., /test).
- Up to 5 “*” and 10 “$n” are supported.
- The target origin domain can contain up to 250 characters. Other content can contain up to 1,024 characters.
Suppose the Origin URL Rewrite Configuration of the acceleration domain name www.test.com is as follows:
The origin-pull will be rewritten as follows:
- In case www.test.com/images/1.jpg is requested, the request hits the first, second and third rule. As rules are executed from the bottom to top, the URL will be re-written to www.test.com/index.html.
- In case www.test.com/images is requested and the request hits the second rule, the URL will be rewritten to www.test.com/goodboy.html.
Was this page helpful?