To provide you with more stable and high-quality TencentDB for MySQL service and reduce the delay in monitoring data collection, we will upgrade and optimize its monitoring feature.
01:00–06:00 AM Beijing time (GMT+8) from 2022-03-25 (Friday) to 2022-04-15 (Friday).
- 2022-03-25 (Friday): Singapore, Frankfurt, and Virginia
- 2022-03-28 (Monday): Silicon Valley, Toronto, Sao Paulo, and Jakarta
- 2022-03-29 (Tuesday): Mumbai, Bangkok, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong (China), and Taipei (China)
- 2022-03-30 (Wednesday): Chengdu and Chongqing
- 2022-04-01 (Friday): Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Nanjing, and Tianjin
- 2022-04-04 (Monday): Beijing (Zones 5, 6, and 7)
- 2022-04-05 (Tuesday): Beijing (Zones 3 and 4)
- 2022-04-06 (Wednesday): Beijing (Zones 1 and 2)
- 2022-04-07 (Thursday): Guangzhou (Zones 6 and 7)
- 2022-04-08 (Friday): Guangzhou (Zones 4 and 5)
- 2022-04-11 (Monday): Guangzhou (Zones 2 and 3)
- 2022-04-12 (Tuesday): Guangzhou (Zone 1)
- 2022-04-13 (Wednesday): Shanghai (Zones 4 and 5)
- 2022-04-14 (Thursday) Shanghai (Zone 2)
- 2022-04-15 (Friday): Shanghai (Zones 1 and 3)
Impact of Change
There will be one or two breakpoints in certain monitoring metrics, but they will have no effect on the operation of your database instances. Key metrics such as CPU, memory utilization, and read/write rate will not be affected, nor will alarm events such as HA switch and running failures.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.