TencentDB for Redis supports quickly clearing all instance data in the console. Clearing an instance will perform the FLUSHALL operation on the instance, and all instance data will be cleared and cannot be recovered. Proceed with caution.
- Once cleared, the data cannot be recovered. Make sure you have backed up all data before submitting a clearing request.
- The data clearing process will block database access. When a large number of data requests are made, the database will be disconnected and cannot be served.
- When a master instance in a global replication group is cleared up, all of the other instances in the group are cleared up as well.
- In a global replication group, you can't clear up a read-only instance as clearup is a write operation. You can clear up the group after removing all read-only instances from it.
- Log in to the TencentDB for Redis console.
- Above the instance list on the right, select the region.
- In the instance list, find the target instance.
- Click the target instance ID to enter the Instance Details page.
- In the top-right corner of the Instance Details page, click Clear Instance.
- In the Clear Instance dialog box, learn about the impact of instance clearing, enter the instance access password in the input box next to Password, and click OK.
The password to be entered here is the instance password you set rather than the connection password in the format of "instance ID:instance password" used for instance access.
- On the left sidebar, select Task Management and wait for the task to complete.