- Symptom 1: the execution latency was high.
- Symptom 2: the business was affected.
- The total number of requests was too high.
- The traffic and connections were restricted.
- There were complex commands such as KEYS * and MGET.
You can check whether the above problems exist based on the monitoring data in the console and your own business logic and make targeted optimizations.
- If the total number of requests is high, see High Number of Total Requests.
- If the traffic is restricted, see High Outbound Traffic. If the number of connections is restricted, see High Connection Utilization.
- Optimize complex commands. If there is a KEYS *command, you can consider using the SCAN command to traverse in batches instead of using KEYS with a higher time complexity. If there is an MGET command, you can consider splitting it into n operations to get n keys.
If the problem persists, contact us.