Anti-DDoS Advanced (Global Enterprise Edition) enables you to block or allow inbound traffic by ports. With port filtering enabled, you can customize port settings against inbound traffic, including the protocol type, source port and destination port ranges and set the protection action (allow/block/discard) for the matched rule.
You have purchased an Anti-DDoS Advanced (Global Enterprise Edition) instance and set the object to protect.
- Log in to the Anti-DDoS Advanced (Global Enterprise Edition) console and select Anti-DDoS Advanced > Configurations > DDoS Protection.
- Select an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance ID in the list on the left, such as "xxx.xx.xx.xx bgpip-000003n2".
- Click Set in the Port Filtering section.
- Click Create. On the pop-up page, select an action and enter the required fields.
- Click Save.
- After the rule is created, it is added to the rule list. You can click Configuration on the right of the rule to modify it.