Anti-DDoS Advanced (Global Enterprise Edition) allows you to block website access requests from source IP addresses in specific geographic locations, with just one click. You can block all website access requests from whatever regions or countries you need.
You have purchased an Anti-DDoS Advanced (Global Enterprise Edition) instance and set the object to protect.
- Log in to the Anti-DDoS Advanced (Global Enterprise Edition) console and select Anti-DDoS Advanced > Configurations > CC Protection.
- Select an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance ID in the list on the left, such as "bgp-00xxxxxx".
- Click Set in the Block by location section.
- Click Create. On the pop-up page, select an IP, a domain name and region, and click OK.
- Click Save.
Refined rules take precedence over rules at the instance level.
- After the rule is created, it is added to the list. You can click Configuration on the right of the rule to modify it.