Intelligent CC protection is an AI-powered protection feature leveraging Tencent Cloud's big data capability. It provides a dynamic protection model to auto-generate rules for detecting and blocking malicious attacks based on website traffic patterns and algorithm-utilized attack analysis.
This feature is currently only available to beta users.
- The cleansing threshold is the threshold for Anti-DDoS services to start cleansing traffic. If the number of HTTP requests sent to the specified domain name exceeds the threshold, CC protection will be triggered.
- If the IP bound to the Anti-DDoS Pro instance is from WAF, you need to first enable CC protection for the IP in the WAF console. For more information, see CC Protection Rules.
4. In the " Intelligent CC Protection" card, toggle on the switch.
5. When it’s enabled, protection rules are auto-generated and only effective for each attack. Once a single attack ends, the protection rules will automatically expire and be removed. If you need to make changes to the rules you create, you can click View on the right to edit.
6. To delete a rule, click Delete on the right of the rule you want to remove.