You can view the fees incurred by the use of COS under your account in the Billing Center in the Tencent Cloud console.
- COS bills are settled in the order of free tier > pay-as-you-go billing.
- By default, the system uses the pay-as-you-go billing mode for settlement; that is, the system will deduct the free tier (if any) first and then bill the excessive usage in a pay-as-you-go manner.
- For more information on the free tier and billable items, see Free Tier and Billing Overview respectively.
Viewing Bills by Instance/Bill Details
You can view bills by instance and bill details in the Billing Center in the console.
- Bill by instance: It displays the bill amount by resource ID, which is the same as the bill by instance (L2) file. For more information, see Bill Management.
- Bill details: Detailed records are not aggregated, and each fee entry is a detailed record. The details are the same as those in the bill details (L3) file. For more information, see Bill Management.
- Log in to the Tencent Cloud console.
- Click Billing Center in the top-right corner to enter the Billing Center overview page.
- On the left sidebar, click Bills > Bill Details to view the bills by instance and bill details under the current account.
Select Bill Overview to view the billing trends and summary.
- On the Bill by Instance tab, select Cloud Object Storage from the drop-down list to view your COS usage by region, billing mode, transaction type, etc. If you select Hide 0 USD Items, the Billing Center will automatically hide the bills of 0 USD items.
On the Bill Details tab, select Cloud Object Storage from the drop-down list to view your unaggregated usage details.
The configuration options are as described below:
- To query the usage details of each billable item by bucket and cost allocation by bucket or region, click Usage Details Download on the left sidebar to download the COS usage details report.
- Currently, COS supports billing by bucket, which is made available through an allowlist. If your account is in the allowlist, you can see that fees are displayed by bucket name as the resource ID in bills by instance and bill details.
- Region: Select different regions in the region drop-down list to view the bill details by region.
- Billing Mode: Select different billing modes in the billing mode drop-down list to view the bill details under pay-as-you-go billing mode.
- Transaction Type: Select different transaction types in the transaction type drop-down list to view the bill details by pay-as-you-go purchase.
You can download the target bill in the Bill Download Center. Currently, available bill types include PDF bills (L0), bill summary (L1), bills by instance (L2), and bill details (L3).