You can view the fees incurred by the use of COS under your account in the Billing Center in the Tencent Cloud console.
- COS bills are settled in the order of free tier > pay-as-you-go billing.
- By default, the system uses the pay-as-you-go billing mode for settlement; that is, the system will deduct the free tier (if any) first and then bill the excessive usage in a pay-as-you-go manner.
- For more information on the free tier and billable items, see Free Tier and Billing Overview respectively.
You can view bills by instance and bill details in the Billing Center in the console.
Select Bill Overview to view the billing trends and summary.
The configuration options are as described below:Note：
- To query the usage details of each billable item by bucket and cost allocation by bucket or region, click Usage Details Download on the left sidebar to download the COS usage details report.
- Currently, COS supports billing by bucket, which is made available through an allowlist. If your account is in the allowlist, you can see that fees are displayed by bucket name as the resource ID in bills by instance and bill details.
You can download the target bill in the Bill Download Center. Currently, available bill types include PDF bills (L0), bill summary (L1), bills by instance (L2), and bill details (L3).
- For more information on bills and bill fields, see Bill Management and Fields in Bills respectively.
- For detailed directions on how to download bills, see Bill Download Center.
Contact our sales team or business advisors to help your business.
Open a ticket if you're looking for further assistance. Our Ticket is 7x24 avaliable.
Was this page helpful?