To conduct financial accounting by projects, please take the following into the consideration:
- Clusters are not project-specific, but CVMs, load balancers and other resources in a cluster are project-specific.
- Project of New-added Resource: Only resources newly added to the cluster are allocated to the project.
- We recommend you allocate all the resources in a cluster to the same project.
- If you need to distribute the CVMs in a cluster to different projects, go to the CVM Console to migrate projects. For more information, see Adjusting Project Configuration.
- If CVMs belong to different projects, they belong to different
security group instances. Try to configure the same
security group rules for the CVMs in the same cluster. For more information, see Changing Security Group.