The TKE Ops Center provides the log add-on version upgrade feature. If you have enabled log collection, you can view the current add-on version and perform manual upgrades in Operation Management in the TKE console.
- The upgrade is an irreversible operation.
- The add-on can only be upgraded to a later version. By default, it is upgraded to the latest version.
- During the upgrade, the console will automatically upgrade the accompanying LogListener and Log-Provisioner and update the CRD resources in your cluster to get the latest log feature.
- For more information on versions, see CLS Add-on Version Description.
- Log in to the TKE console and click Operation Management on the left sidebar.
- On the Operation Management page, select the Region and Cluster Type at the top of the cluster list. If your cluster has log collection enabled and the add-on can be upgraded, the console will prompt "The add-on can be upgraded" as shown below:
- Select your cluster, click Settings, and click Edit in the Log Collection column.
- Click Upgrade Add-on in the Log Collection details.