You can disassociate a function from an event source by deleting a trigger in the console. After disassociation, the event source will no longer trigger the function.
Deleting Trigger in Console
- Log in to the SCF console and select Function Service on the left sidebar.
- At the top of the Function Service page, select the region and namespace where the function for which to delete a trigger resides as shown below:
The function list contains the function name, monitoring information, runtime environment, creation time, and modification time.
- Click the function name to enter the function details page.
The function details page contains the function management, trigger management, monitoring information, log query, and concurrency quota tabs:
- On the function details page, select Trigger Management on the left to enter the trigger browsing and operation page.
- Click Delete in the top-right corner of the trigger to be deleted and confirm in the pop-up window to delete it as shown below: