This document describes how to view the topic details and producer connection after you create a topic in the CKafka console.
Step 1. View topic details
2. Click Instance List on the left sidebar and then the ID/Name of your instance to enter the instance details page.
3. On the instance details page, click Topic Management to view the topic information and enter the topic list page.
4. On the topic list page, click the right triangle icon on the left of the topic name to view the topic details.
The leader processes all read/write requests in the partition, and the follower passively and periodically replicates the data from the leader.
Replicas with synced messages.
The last position of message consumption.
The last position of message write.
The number of stored messages.
The number of unsynced replicas. You can filter partitions with unsynced replicas.
Step 2. View the producer connection
Currently, you can view the producer connections only of Pro Edition instances on v2.4 or later.
1. On the instance list page, click the ID/Name of the target instance to enter the instance details page.
2. On the instance details page, select Topic Management and click Producer Connection in the Operation column to view the list of producers connected to the topic.