The event center manages, stores, analyzes, and displays the event data generated by CKafka Connector in a unified manner. From there you can easily view the event data details. You can also configure alarm policies for events to discover and handle problems promptly.
The events currently supported by CKafka Connector include:
Data source change
Data target change
Data processing rule change
This document describes how to view event details and configure event notification rules in CKafka Connector.
Entering the event center
1. Log in to the CKafka console.
2. Click the ID of the target task on the Connector > Task List page to enter the Basic Info page.
3. Select the Event Center tab at the top of the page, set the time range (last 7 days, last 30 days, or a custom time range), and select the target event type.
Click View Details in the Operation column to view the event details on the right.
Configuring an event alarm rule
1. On the Event Details page, click Configure Alarm Policy in the top-right corner to enter the event rule configuration page.
2. Click Create Event Rule and configure the event pattern information.
Rule Name: Enter the name of the event rule, which cannot be modified once created.
Event Pattern: Select Preset Tencent Cloud service events.
Tencent Cloud Service Type: Select CKafka Connector.
Event Type: Select the event type for which you want to configure the alarm rule.
3. Click Next to enter the delivery target information.
Trigger Method: Select Message push.
Message Template: Two types of push templates are provided based on the event type, and you can choose an appropriate one as needed. For alarm events, we recommend you select the alarm notification template uniformly.
User Notification: Select the notification methods and alarm recipients as needed.
4. Click Complete.