GME's voice messaging service can help you implement voice messaging scenarios in your game. It supports cloud storage and can get offline voice messages sent during a certain period of time.
- Voice message recording: It can record a short audio of up to 60 seconds.
- Voice message upload and download: After a voice message is recorded, it will be uploaded to a bucket in a nearby region for storage. After upload, the recipient can download the audio file.
- Voice message playback: A recipient can play back voice messages received from the world/friend channel.
- GME allows players to send voice messages in friend, family, guild, and world chat channels.
- GME allows players to get the text in real time based on the short voice message content by holding the button to speak.
- GME allows players to add an audio self-description on their homepage.
- GME can convert voice messages to text and change the voice in the messages, which is easy to use and implements various features.
- GME stores voice messages in the cloud and can get historical messages sent during a certain period of time.
- GME is deployed in more than 70 countries/regions to enable nearby access for players.
- GME supports one-stop global acceleration for voice message upload and download to guarantee the connection experience for senders and recipients.
- GME can handle an unlimited number of online tasks and hundreds of millions of concurrent requests with ease.
- GME is efficient in encoding and transfer, delivering an HD audio quality.