This document describes how to bind a domain name to a CLB instance in the WAF console.
- Log in to the WAF console and select Asset Center > Domain Name List on the left sidebar.
- On the domain name list page, click Add domain name, configure relevant parameters, and click OK.
- Instance: Select the CLB type and an instance name.
- Domain name: Enter the domain name to be protected, such as
- Proxy: Select whether proxy services including Anti-DDoS and CDN are used based on the actual conditions.
If you select Yes, WAF will get real client IPs, which may be forged, from the XFF field as the source IPs.
- Chinese Mainland regions: Select as needed.
- Global regions: Select as needed.
- CLB listener: Select as needed.
- Click OK to return to the domain name list, where you can view the protected domain name
clb.technicalsupport.cn and the ID, name, VIP, and listener information of the CLB instance.
After the domain name is bound to a CLB instance, you can proceed to Step 3. Verify the Configuration.