TRTC offers demos for different platforms to help you get started quickly.
Step 1. Create an application
1. In the TRTC console, select Development Assistance > Demo Quick Run.
2. Enter an application name such as
TestTRTC. If you have already created an application, click Existing to select it.
3. Add or edit tags according to your actual business needs and click Create.
An application name can contain up to 15 characters. Only digits, letters, Chinese characters, and underscores are allowed.
Tags are used to identify and organize your Tencent Cloud resources. For example, an enterprise may have multiple business units, each of which has one or more TRTC applications. In this case, the enterprise can tag TRTC applications to mark out the unit information. Tags are optional and can be added or edited according to your actual business needs.
Step 2. Download the source code
1. Download the SDK and demo source code for your platform.
Step 3. Modify configuration
1. In the Modify Configuration step, select the platform in line with the source package downloaded.
2. Find and open the specified file, and paste the
SDKAppID and key generated to the specified locations in the file.
3. Click Next to complete the creation.
Key is sensitive information. Keep it confidential and do no share it with others.
Step 4. Compile and run
Use the method that suits your development environment to compile the demo. For details, see the documents below:
After compilation, click Return to Overview Page.