- Different government agencies have different needs; therefore, IT, as a public service, requires unified planning to save resources.
- Government agencies need to have a comprehensive understanding of public services to ensure scientific decision making and targeted public administration, and the data of different functional departments should be statistically analyzed in a centralized manner.
- It offers the ability to share infrastructure when building large platforms so as to facilitate the central management of infrastructure.
- It provides a data storage and governance platform to help government agencies collect and analyze full data for cross-department and cross-region collaborative governance, integrated services, and scientific decision making.
- It works with WeChat to offer internet-based tools and channels to help government agencies improve their ability to serve the public.
- Its integrated platform helps government agencies utilize resources in all regions in a holistic way, break through information silos, and promote the integration of IT systems.