This document describes how to purchase a CTSDB instance in the console.
You have signed up for a Tencent Cloud account and completed identity verification.
- Log in at the CTSDB purchase page, select various configuration items of the database, confirm that everything is correct, and click Buy Now.
- Billing Mode: Pay-as-you-go.
- Region and AZ: Select the region where your business needs to be deployed. For more information, see Regions and AZs.
- Version: CTSDB 1.0 or CTSDB 2.0.
- CTSDB 1.0 is compatible with Elasticsearch 6.8.2.
- CTSDB 2.0 is compatible with Elasticsearch 7.10.1 and supports SQL-like query statements, data compression algorithms, and write performance optimization; therefore, it is recommended.
- Configuration Mode: Select QuickConfig or CustomConfig.
- Storage Capacity: In the QuickConfig mode, the storage (i.e., storage capacity per replica) = total disk capacity of the cluster / number of replicas.
- Network: Select the network where the database instance resides. We recommend you select the same VPC in the same region as the CVM instance to be connected to; otherwise, the database instance cannot connect to the CVM instance over the private network. For more information, see Network Environment.
- Port: Custom ports must fall between 1024 and 65535.
- Project: Select a project to which the instance belongs. The default project is used.
- Tag: Add tags to your instance for easy classification and management. Click Add to select tag keys and values.
- Instance Name: Name the instance now or later.
- Password: The root account password must contain 8–64 characters in the following three types: letters, digits, and special symbols
- Fees: For more information, see Pricing.
- After completing the purchase, return to the instance list. After the status of the instance changes to Running, it can be used normally.
Connecting to Instance