This document describes how to modify a security group rule. Rules are important because they protect you ECM instance from malicious attacks. For example, they can protect certain ports from being abused.
You have created a security group and added at least one rule.
For information on how to create a security group and add security group rules to it, see Creating a Security Group and Adding Security Group Rules.
- Log in to the ECM console and select Edge Network > Security Group on the left sidebar.
- On the Security Group management page, click the ID/name of the target security group or click Modify Rule on the right to enter the security group rule page.
- Use Inbound Rule and Outbound Rule to switch between inbound and outbound security group rules.
- Find the target rule and click Edit on the right.
- You can modify the rule as instructed in Rule Parameter Description and click Save after modification as shown below: