Security group rules can be imported from a file. You can use this feature to quickly restore or create security group rules.
- Log in to the ECM console and select Edge Network > Security Group on the left sidebar.
- On the Security Group management page, click the ID/name of the target security group or click Modify Rule on the right to enter the security group rule page.
- Use Inbound Rule and Outbound Rule to switch between inbound and outbound security group rules.
- On the Inbound Rule or Outbound Rule tab, click Import Rule.
- Click Browse, select a rule template file, and click OK as shown below:
- As existing rules will be overwritten after importing, we recommend you export the existing rules before importing new ones.
- If there are no existing rules in the security group, download a template and edit it before importing it.
After the import, a security group data record for ECM will be generated.