You can modify the name, tag, and bandwidth cap of a created SSL VPN gateway.
- Log in to the VPC console.
- Select VPN Connections > VPN Gateway in the left sidebar to enter the admin page.
- Modify the name of the gateway on the VPN Gateway page.
- You can modify the gateway name in the editing interface. Click the edit icon next to the name of VPN gateway using the SSL protocol.
- You can also modify the gateway name on the details page. Click the gateway ID and then click Modify.
- Modify the bandwidth cap.
- Modifying the bandwidth cap will change the fee to charge. Please evaluate the fee before the adjustment.
- The adjustment of the VPN gateway bandwidth is limited to [5,100] Mbps and [200,1000] Mbps.
- The bandwidth 1000 Mbps can not be downgraded.
- Method I: In the VPN gateway instance list, find the instance whose bandwidth cap you want to modify. Click the edit icon in the Bandwidth cap column and select the bandwidth that you want.
- Method II: Go to the instance details page, click the edit icon next to Bandwidth cap and select the bandwidth that you want.