By default, Grafana instances in the current region are displayed in the TCMG console. To help you quickly find the instances in the current region, Tencent Cloud provides the search feature and allows you to filter instances by resource attributes such as instance ID, name, status, and tag.
- Log in to the TCMG console.
- Enter the conditions in the search box as needed and click .
- You can filter instances by different conditions. Currently, the following dimensions are supported:
- Instance ID: you can directly enter multiple instance IDs for quick filtering. Each instance ID supports only full match-based filtering.
- Instance name: you can enter only one instance name for filtering. Fuzzy match-based filtering is supported.
- Status: you can enter multiple status values for filtering. You can also configure the list header for quick filtering.
- Tag: you can enter multiple tags to filter instances. You can also directly click a tag value in the instance list for filtering.