This document describes how to upgrade a Grafana instance.
- Log in to the TCMG console.
- In the instance list, select the Grafana instance to be upgraded and click More > Instance Status > Upgrade on the right.
- In the pop-up window, select the target version to upgrade to.
- After all steps are completed, the instance will be upgraded and rebooted.
- Open-Source Grafana can be upgraded only from one version to the next version, and for instance upgrade across more than two versions, you can upgrade the instance multiple times.
- When an instance is upgraded, its data will be backed up on the backend. If the upgrade fails, the instance will be automatically restored to the status before the upgrade.