A tag is a key-value pair provided by Tencent Cloud to identify a resource in the cloud. You can use tags to categorize and manage cloud resources. Tencent Cloud will not use your tags. They are only used by you to manage your Tencent Cloud resources. This document describes how to edit CFS tags.
Note the following limits when editing tags:
Quantity: Each file system allows up to 50 tags.
Tag key: A tag key can only contain digits, letters, and
+=.@-. It cannot exceed 255 characters.
Tag value: A tag value can only contain empty strings or digits, letters, and
+=.@-. It cannot exceed 127 characters.
Use cases and directions
Use case: An organization has purchased six file systems, of which the business group, scope, and owners are as follows:
Taking cfs-abcdef1 as an example, we can add the following three sets of tags to the file system:
Similarly, you can add tag key-value pairs to other file systems based on the business group, scope, and owners.
Tagging a new file system
Make sure you have a tag that you can use before creating a file system. If you do not have any tags, go to the Tag console and create one.
2. On the file system list page, click Create.
3. In the pop-up window, find Tag down below, and click Add to add a tag to the file system. Only existing tags can be added in this step.
4. Click Submit, and the tag will be bound to the created file system.
Adding, modifying, or deleting a tag on an existing file system
1. On the file system list page, locate the file system and click Edit Tag in the Operation column.
2. Add, modify, or delete a tag as needed in the pop-up window.
3. Click OK.
Filtering file systems by tag
To filter file systems by tag, follow the steps below:
1. Click the search box and select Tag from the drop-down menu.
2. Enter tag key and tag value, and click , or press Enter to search.
For example, if you want to find file systems tagged with a k1 tag key and v2 tag value, do a search for Tag:k1:v2.